Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support Your opinion.

In my point of view, people take into account a university as a whole with its library, its sports areas or sport activities while chosing a university to graduate. The universities are not only the places in which students gain knowledge and learn more skills but also the places to improve ourselves socially and relating to our bodies.Thus I strongly support the idea of universities’ giving as same amount of money for their students’ sport activities as for their universities’ libraries. Why sports activities are important at the university? This is the key question. Thanks to sport activities students can enhance theirselves physically and mentally.

Initially, it must be stated that most of university students are young. Therefore they need to canalise their energy to move. Sport activities may result that they care about their bodies, they enable students to accept running, playing basketball, swimming etc. as a life style. It is inevitable that sport activities offer healty lives to people.

Next, students obtain some behavioral attitudes thanks to sports activities. While students play team games like foootball or basketball they learn being cooperative, being competitive, being a part of a team, being good leadership and taking effective desicions rapidly. On the other hand as they play individual games they learn how they can stand up to challenges, how they can rise their durabilities.

Last but not least sport activities in the universities have social effects. For example a sport contest held by a university may bring a lot of new friendships. There are some contests being hold between the universities and even some of them from other coutries. These activities give chances students to meet different people, this makes university years rich and colourful.

Some people support the idea that universities give more money to libraries than sport activities. But anyone can not contend that universities have only one mission to learn knowledge written on the books.

All in all, as considering the reasons mentioned above, universities have to attach importance to the sport activities.

Sentence: In my point of view, people take into account a university as a whole with its library, its sports areas or sport activities while chosing a university to graduate.
Error: chosing Suggestion: choosing

Sentence: Thanks to sport activities students can enhance theirselves physically and mentally.
Error: theirselves Suggestion: themselves

Sentence: Therefore they need to canalise their energy to move.
Error: canalise Suggestion: ?

Sentence: It is inevitable that sport activities offer healty lives to people.
Error: healty Suggestion: health

Sentence: While students play team games like foootball or basketball they learn being cooperative, being competitive, being a part of a team, being good leadership and taking effective desicions rapidly.
Error: foootball Suggestion: football
Error: desicions Suggestion: decisions

Sentence: There are some contests being hold between the universities and even some of them from other coutries.
Error: coutries Suggestion: countries