Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Sports and libraries have been the important parts of students’ life. Some universities would prefer to highlight the library section of an university on the other hand some other wants to consider the sport programs more than the another part of an university. In my opinion, both library and sport are very important and vital for each university and they should be considered equally.

As we know, facilities like a library are so important for students so that, most of students’ times are passed in the library. We should consider a library as inseparable core of any universities and because of this fact they need to more consideration by the head of the university. The first vital facility that all the students need is, a modern and advanced library without any little defects in order to help students to study more effectively and do their assignments so accurately. Furthermore, it also achieves a great advancement for the city and also country for example, an university will be able to prepare so many perceptive students in order to participate in local and also world Olympiads and as far as we know this major would not be possible without appropriate facilities and libraries.

The other important part of an university is sport facility that is much important because of the more reasons. Students require to more entertainment and hobbies during their studying in one semester in order to recover themselves to have sufficient concentration on studying. Thus we can consider the sports as a tool of amusement which has considerable impacts on students’ recoveries. In addition, universities can introduce professional athletes to the national teams if they provide enough scholarships in sport activities to their students. We cannot ignore this fact that, most of the members of a national sport team are assembled by the students. In brief, the role of sport in universities is not avoidable due to the mentioned reasons.

To summarize, all the universities must consider both sport and library equally because, both of them have equal influence on universities and also students. I hope for day that, all the universities know the worth of sport and library to students and also present various scholarships to them in scientific and sport fields.

some other wants to consider
some others want to consider

more than the another part of an university.
more than another part of an university.

they need to more consideration by the head of the university.
they need more considerations by the head of the university.

Sentence: The first vital facility that all the students need is, a modern and advanced library without any little defects in order to help students to study more effectively and do their assignments so accurately.
Suggestion: Refer to students and need