Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching Television is bad for children. Use specific reasons and example to support your answer.

As we know Television is information Technology which provides picture and sound which is not only informative but also entertainment. In Home Children Usually Watching television when they Have time to study. However some people think that give many advantages to children in order to improve their read process . Personally I agree with the statement because male children lazy to study. Subsequently I will compare the advantages and disadvantages of watching television for children.

First of all, some people think people think that give many advantages to children in order to improve their read process. Watching television gives advantages to children because children find entertainment and they spend much time at home. Moreover watching television give them many expressions and imaginations which are they need improve their education in school. For example, my brother is waiting television and he gets much information and knowledge and He likes watching television which discussed about technology. Much information and knowledge which are they finding of Impact of watching television. This makes them easy to understand about their subject.

Finally, besides advantages, watching television has many disadvantages to children because all of the channels on television are not fed to children. Therefore they can find violence scene like Smackdown and violation. These make them will copy this scene to their friend. This is bad impact their development eventually. Watching television makes children more interested to spend time to do that than to study so it make them lazy to study. If children always watching television cause negative impact to children’s eye is like myopia because light of television very bright to children’s eyes which offends their study process. They cannot really think about their lives because in program television which has many imaginations make them always dreaming. For instance, my sister always watching television which is programmed GGS (Ganteng-granting Serigala). This makes her lazy to study and always dreaming. Disadvantages of watching television gives more bad impact to children than advantages.

To conclude, I prefer if the children do not watch television at a young age because it has more disadvantages than advantages to children’s development. Therefore I agree because children need to study and they can find entertaining and get many experience from their parents and their environment.

not only informative but also entertainment.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

some people think that give many advantages
some people think that it gives many advantages

Sentence: Moreover watching television give them many expressions and imaginations which are they need improve their education in school.
Description: The fragment television give them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: These make them will copy this scene to their friend.
Description: The fragment These make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: This is bad impact their development eventually.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to impact and their

Sentence: Watching television makes children more interested to spend time to do that than to study so it make them lazy to study.
Description: The fragment it make them is rare

Sentence: If children always watching television cause negative impact to children's eye is like myopia because light of television very bright to children's eyes which offends their study process.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to cause and negative