Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A zoo has no useful purpose. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

Zoo could be considered as one of the most interesting places for all children, because they could see wonderful species they have never seen before. Whether zoos are useful or not is a question individual answer it, to differently. Nevertheless, I – for one- subscribe to the view that zoos are beneficial without any doubt. They have profound impact on children, societies and named but a few. The arguments ground for this point are listed as follow.

First of all, it is crystal clear that zoos are compact size of the nature. As a consequence visiting zoos, people could be informed about different types of animals and even different continents. An example could give some light to this point. I saw a huge turtle for the first time in a zoo when I was abou10 years old and it was really interesting for me. Therefore, I surfed the net and read several books about different type of turtles. I also gave a lecture to my class for the first time. All these happened because I was motivated by zoo.

Furthermore, another subtle explanation is that people might be encourage to pay much attention to the environment protection. In all zoos there are many species which are now face extinction problem. Though, they could find out how humans’ activities ruin up others animals habitants and how environmental pollutions cause many animals die. As a consequence visitors would pay much attention to mentioned problems.

The last but not the least, many zoos plan to reproduce different species. Some animal like panda bears could produce offspring in rarely circumstances. Thus, zoos by using biological experts try to protect them and fertilize their egg in laboratory. Thus, zoos have significant influences on species protection.

In conclusion, by taking into account all the above reasons and many others, zoos not only do increase the culture levels but also save animals. In other words beside the clear role of zoo which is entertainment there also is as hidden side which deals with society and nature. Therefore, I strongly support the merits of zoos and hope other feel the same.

Whether zoos are useful or not is a question individual answer it, to differently.
Whether zoos are useful or not is a question individuals answer it differently.

zoos are compact size of the nature.
zoos are the compact size of the nature.

people might be encourage to pay much attention
people might be encouraged to pay much attention

there are many species which are now face extinction problem
there are many species which are now facing extinction problem

the clear role of zoo which is entertainment
the clear role of zoo which is for entertainment