Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?At universities and colleges, sport and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
At universities and colleges, sport and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Sport and social activities can not be neglected in every education system. Although some people believe that sport and social activities should recieve financial supports as much as major areas. I am among the people who think major areas should recieve more money for two reasons.

The first aspect I want to point out is that sport activities costs are not equal to major course materials and specially labratories. Most of labratory instruments are highly expensive. On the other hand, sport exercises don't cost much money and university can afford it with a limmited budget. For example, When I was a senior student at Shahid Beheshti University, I took communication circuit design labratory course. At the first session of this course, professor told us that university couldn't afford some of high-cost instruments such as high frequency oscilloscope- a device which is able to measure voltage of any device and plot it on monitor -because of it's limmited budget for labratories. So we had to skip some of course materials. After that time I couldn't find that kind of instrument so I can not design some communicational circuits even now. This experience taught me that major courses are more important to allocate financial supports on.

A furthermore subtle point is that investment of money on major areas in faculties can be recovered. In fact, faculties can spend this budget on specific projects. Students can learn the materials through completing the project. Also it is beneficial for university to do important project using this method. For instance, consider a university in which a mechanical engineering professor have a great budget for doing industrial projects, if the professor involves his students in industrial projects such as designing an aircraft or an automobile, the university can both educate students and benefit from selling these projects. As you can see, major areas are so vital to invest money on.

In sum, whether financial cost on major courses are greater than sport activity's expenses or major areas can give back the money spent for them, it is so important to allocate less money for sport and social activities and more for major activities.

a mechanical engineering professor have a great budget
a mechanical engineering professor has a great budget

Sentence: Although some people believe that sport and social activities should recieve financial supports as much as major areas.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive

Sentence: I am among the people who think major areas should recieve more money for two reasons.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive

Sentence: The first aspect I want to point out is that sport activities costs are not equal to major course materials and specially labratories.
Error: labratories Suggestion: laboratories

Sentence: Most of labratory instruments are highly expensive.
Error: labratory Suggestion: laboratory

Sentence: On the other hand, sport exercises don't cost much money and university can afford it with a limmited budget.
Error: limmited Suggestion: limited

Sentence: For example, When I was a senior student at Shahid Beheshti University, I took communication circuit design labratory course.
Error: labratory Suggestion: laboratory

Sentence: At the first session of this course, professor told us that university couldn't afford some of high-cost instruments such as high frequency oscilloscope- a device which is able to measure voltage of any device and plot it on monitor -because of it's limmited budget for labratories.
Error: limmited Suggestion: limited

Sentence: After that time I couldn't find that kind of instrument so I can not design some communicational circuits even now.
Error: couldn Suggestion: could
Error: communicational Suggestion: No alternate word