Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.Use specific reasons and examples t

From my prespective, i totally agreed that educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past. The fast changing of the world make the kids pay less attention for education. The following discussion reveals my view.

First of all, if i'm comparing with the past, there are no much advancement in technology, everything was simple, the kids have more time and they are limiting with watching cartoon movie at speciefic time. Back to the years when i was in elemantory school the studying was my passion, nothing will make my mind busy. When i got back home, finished my lunch then i did my home work,no cell phones no online games. I had a lot of time to spend education. And i felt sorry if i lost my time with not useful thing.

But nowdays, the kids are buzy with invention of cell phones, online games, and if they need to study they are doing it much faster to get back to the cellphones or online games, especially when they have friends do the same thing. For instance my son was paying a lot of attention to the educatin, but at some period of time when he had a new online games, he was playing a lot which made him brought less grades at his school.

Last but not least, now days a lot of factors affect education of children, they found thier fun when using these technology and be frustrated if they don't. And i think the cell phones and online games attracts them well by new ideas and by using their favorite character. They feel greatfull when they are playing online with their friends sharing the fun moments together. Each of these factor attracts the child mind a way of education.in addition to all these factors in my opinion the families also gave their childrens' education less care than before.

To put everything in a nut shell, childrens's education is affecting by advancing in technologu such as the cell phones, online games so this lead the education is difficult task that it was in the past. They pull the child's mind a way of the education.

The fast changing of the world make the kids pay less attention for education.
The fast changing of the world makes the kids pay less attention for education.

if i lost my time with not useful thing.
if i lost my time without doing useful things.

the cell phones and online games attracts them well
the cell phones and online games attract them well

this lead the education is difficult task that it was in the past.
this leads the education more difficult than it was in the past.

Sentence: From my prespective, i totally agreed that educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past.
Error: prespective Suggestion: prospective

Sentence: First of all, if i'm comparing with the past, there are no much advancement in technology, everything was simple, the kids have more time and they are limiting with watching cartoon movie at speciefic time.
Error: speciefic Suggestion: specific

Sentence: Back to the years when i was in elemantory school the studying was my passion, nothing will make my mind busy.
Error: elemantory Suggestion: elementary

Sentence: But nowdays, the kids are buzy with invention of cell phones, online games, and if they need to study they are doing it much faster to get back to the cellphones or online games, especially when they have friends do the same thing.
Error: buzy Suggestion: busy
Error: nowdays Suggestion: ways

Sentence: For instance my son was paying a lot of attention to the educatin, but at some period of time when he had a new online games, he was playing a lot which made him brought less grades at his school.
Error: educatin Suggestion: education

Sentence: Last but not least, now days a lot of factors affect education of children, they found thier fun when using these technology and be frustrated if they don't. And i think the cell phones and online games attracts them well by new ideas and by using their favorite character.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They feel greatfull when they are playing online with their friends sharing the fun moments together.
Error: greatfull Suggestion: greatly

Sentence: Each of these factor attracts the child mind a way of education.in addition to all these factors in my opinion the families also gave their childrens' education less care than before.
Error: education.in Suggestion: education in
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Sentence: To put everything in a nut shell, childrens's education is affecting by advancing in technologu such as the cell phones, online games so this lead the education is difficult task that it was in the past.
Error: technologu Suggestion: technology

----------------------------