Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.Use specific reasons and examples t

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people think that educating children is more difficult today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site. Others disagree. If asked, both groups would provide logical reasons to support their stance. I think educating children is more difficult today than in the past. Let me show you what I mean.

First, I think the unlimited connection to the online website will influence the children's mental development. Because of the property of the internet, it is hard to limit the kid avoiding surfing the unappropriated websites. Some websites will affect the children's mind in a wrong direction. There is no burden between the children and the information that talks about violence, sex, and drugs. I think that the unlimited connection to the internet will cause the problem on children's mental education.

Second, I think it is better to teach children in person. If the children spend too much time on the cell phone or online games, they have not enough time to deal with someone that can really teach and help them. Take me as an example, when I was a senior high student, I spend all my spare time on the games. I do not want to find some advice from my teacher for my bed performance in school. It made the problem worse. Hence, I think that spending much time on the internet will have a bad influence on education.

Of course, there may be some people who disagree with my position on this mater. They may assert that a educating children today is much easier. Nevertheless, I think that children who spend too much time on the internet will cause the problem in mental education and lack the real connection to people. Therefore, for the reasons I have presented above, I believe that my opinion is very valid.

my bed performance in school.
my bad performance in school.