Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that is more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support you answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that is more satisfying.
Use specific reasons and examples to support you answer

People are often very careful when choosing the future career that we would like to be fully devoted, since every job could indicate a lifelong decision that might have significant influence on our life. When it comes to considering a job opportunity, I think it is better to take a more conservative attitude. That it, it's not necessary that we should find our dream jobs in the first place; instead, we can take the more secure offer right away out of concerns about personal financial states and future development.

Seeking for a new job involves its own realistic perspective that we have to consider. In other words, how we can support ourselves or the whole family is certainly an inevitable and critical issue that we should have some serious thinking about. Thus, when evaluating a job offer, personal economic condition should not be neglected, because being out of job is a state that can frustrate and upset people. Even though we know there might be a possible dream-like offer waiting, the longer we wait, the tenser our anxiety accumulates. Moreover, no one can really guarantee our chances of getting that wonderful job. Thus, we should make our basic needs, like the financial support we rely on to survive, the top priority before dreaming about the fantastic job that we might have or probably might not have.

That we don't have the most satisfying job right now doesn't necessarily mean our life will definitely end in misery. We can always use our current jobs as the starting point to pursue our ideal career. The experience accumulated from the last job can certainly serve as our precious advantage when applying for a new and better one. We can try to first familiarize us in a specific field that we have interests in, and then apply what we have learned to impress people from our next job.

Hence, taking a more secure measure when choosing a job is not always problematic. We can use the secure one to first fulfill our needs to earn economic independence, and also grab the learning opportunities the job can provide to further prepare us for the next challenge to obtain our dream jobs.