Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Students learn more in large lecture classes than in small discussion classes.

The quality of school classes has been an important issue for educational scientists and also for teachers and parents who are in imidate relationship with students, because the high quality classes are significant for the students' learning. Different kinds of classes has been conducted as an answer to these worries. Among the others, large lecture classes and small discussion classes are more popular and common. Both of them have their advantages and disadvantages, but in my opinion, small discussion classes are more usefull because of the following reasons.

To begin with, we can divide students in some large and more general categories that help to clarify the subject. For example, there is lots of differents between students who are intusiastic to learn or those who are not willing in school lessons, so for the second group being in a large lecture class is a good opportunity to hide in the shadow of eager students and do noting without being noticed by their teacher. The situation is almost the same for students who are sociable and those who are not. It means that for the second group, a class full of students is not a comfort situation and maybe the face to some difficulties to presents themselves because of their specific personal characteristics. By this perspective, larg classes can reinforce these sorts of habits or characteristics.

Secondly, small discussion classes provide both teachers and students with more time and energy. When there are only small namber of people, they can have better underestanding of each other, in addition they have chance to express their idea or et more explanation or detail about the subject. As an instance, when I was student, I attended to a class which consists of 40 students with a great teacher, However, after finishing the course I did not earn so much about the topic because there was not enough time to ask my questions or some times one or 2 students took the the majority of time. Instead, my regular classes had a small number and everybody had its part.

In sum up, it should be indicated that class size and teaching style are the subject of important and controversial debates, although any kind of them have their own positive and negtive sides. To name of few, small discussion classes can provide students with not only more opportunity to particiate in the topics, but also make them to be actively engaged, upon these reasons I believe that these kind of classes are more efficient for students' learning.

Different kinds of classes has been conducted
Different kinds of classes have been conducted

there is lots of differents between students
there are lots of differences among students

when I was student
when I was a student

can provide students with not only more opportunity to particiate in the topics, but also make them to be actively engaged,
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: The quality of school classes has been an important issue for educational scientists and also for teachers and parents who are in imidate relationship with students, because the high quality classes are significant for the students' learning.
Error: imidate Suggestion: imitate

Sentence: Both of them have their advantages and disadvantages, but in my opinion, small discussion classes are more usefull because of the following reasons.
Error: usefull Suggestion: useful

Sentence: For example, there is lots of differents between students who are intusiastic to learn or those who are not willing in school lessons, so for the second group being in a large lecture class is a good opportunity to hide in the shadow of eager students and do noting without being noticed by their teacher.
Error: differents Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: intusiastic Suggestion: insisted

Sentence: By this perspective, larg classes can reinforce these sorts of habits or characteristics.
Error: larg Suggestion: large

Sentence: When there are only small namber of people, they can have better underestanding of each other, in addition they have chance to express their idea or et more explanation or detail about the subject.
Error: namber Suggestion: number
Error: underestanding Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: In sum up, it should be indicated that class size and teaching style are the subject of important and controversial debates, although any kind of them have their own positive and negtive sides.
Error: negtive Suggestion: negative

Sentence: To name of few, small discussion classes can provide students with not only more opportunity to particiate in the topics, but also make them to be actively engaged, upon these reasons I believe that these kind of classes are more efficient for students' learning.
Error: particiate Suggestion: participate