Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.

I agree with the following statement. I think it is too soon for children to face with advertise. It would have some bad effects on their behavior. If television advertising something new and interesting for that age, they will begin to persist to their parents and force them to buy that product for them. What if parents don't want their children have it?! So they encounter with oblige request of two years old child.
I don't like advertising even for my age, they are annoying. Now, they are toward children?! Obviously they find good prey for their useless products. Children on that age just care about the colors and the appearance of things, not the usage and the prices.

I do care a lot about what my children wants to play and if it has benefit for them. If television advertise something good for that ages, that wouldn't be a problem although they should direct it toward parents not children.

Now a days television play an important role in people's live. We can find it in every houses. So it is important what they are showing to their addressed. Sometimes it doesn't have good effect on people, especially on children. Children aged two to five don't know what is good and what is bad for them. If they see something new on televisions they might want it as soon as possible. It is very difficult to persuade them that we couldn't buy that product for them, and then they will follow two ways to achieve their appeal. First, by crying as much as they can so parent don't want see their children tears and they prefer buying that product. Second, by persisting and invoking a lot.

I support this statement, because it will bring a lot of problems for parents. Parents sometimes have to reject their children request. They can do it if things, like television advertisement, not try to tempt children or remind them.

television play an important role
television plays an important role

Sentence: First, by crying as much as they can so parent don't want see their children tears and they prefer buying that product.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and tears

Sentence: Parents sometimes have to reject their children request.
Suggestion: Refer to children and request

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 332 while No. of Different Words: 157

The content is not well organized.