Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.Hi,Please check my essay, many Thanks

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.
Hi,
Please check my essay, many Thanks

Although many people encourage their children to watch T. V advertisement in order to help them feel happy I do strongly disagree with watching advertisement by children. I believe that they may create some problems for children because of three reasons: young children become addicted to it, they are not mature enough to distinguish between what they really need and what is useless for them, and sometimes advertisements arise some thought in children’s mind which is not proper for sure.

Doubtless, the habits and the behaviors of children develop during their early years. Just imagine how a bad addiction which is formed during your childhood may harm your life. For instance if you have addicted to watch T. V programs all day long in the past now it will be very difficult for you to change it. This is what happens for children; while they watch advertisement they become used to them as a result they become more interested in watching T. V programs which is not desirable at all.

One should always remember that companies want to make money; they advertise a product even if it is not proper enough. They use different strategies in order to convince us to buy their products. An example from my own life may shed some light on this point; I remember the time when I was 5 years old and a T. V advertisement about a useless doll was shown on T. V repeatedly. I was insisting on buying that doll; actually I had the same at home but I was not able to distinguish between these two similar products.

Consider the point from another angle, T. V advertisement wants to encourage more audiences to watch them. They may use some words, or some unappealing stuff to make their advertisements more exciting. This is actually not proper for young children. For instance, they may ask you about various questions which you could not actually answer.

To put it in a nut shell, it is obvious that advertising directed toward young children is very harmful for them. It may create some bad habits in which are hard to change in the future. They are not mature enough to make decision about what they really need, and companies want to excite their audiences by showing some issues that may hurt young children. Also raise some questions in their mind which is very harmful So does not seem asking our children to play instead of just watching T. V in order to assist them improve their knowledge, and boost their creativity is more beneficial?

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 429 while No. of Different Words: 203

Don't need to put reasons at introduction paragraph or conclusion paragraph.

Don't forget punctuation marks.