Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The best things in life do not cost money

Life has many aspects that can deceive people strongly. There is no doubt that money is the most important one among these aspects. Some people believe that the best thing in our lives doesn’t cost money, other disagree. In my opinion I strongly agree with this statement. We can gain the most valuable things in life without money. I’ll explain my reasons in the following passage.

To begin with, happiness couldn’t be achieved by the means of money. Since happiness is an internal feeling which come from inside and will rarely come as a result of an external factor. For example, about two months ago, I read a book about self-improvement. The author mentions how happiness could be achieved. He linked happiness to contentment. Not for wealth or fame. Besides, he gave many example about many wealthy and famous people who couldn’t gain happiness, and they end up committing suicide. As you can clearly see, happiness which is one of the most valuable thing in our life, would never be achieved by money.

Furthermore, satisfaction and acceptance in people’s hearts is something couldn’t be purchased for money. For example, let’s look at two of famous Hollywood stars, and compare their acceptance in people’s hearts. The first one is Angela Jolie, she is talented, famous, rich and beautiful. She didn’t gain the satisfaction in people’s hearts because of these characteristics. Instead she got the special place among people because of her charity projects and orphans care activities. Another famous and wealthy actor is Bell Cosby who couldn’t benefits from his wealth after the last scandal had spread among crowd. These example clearly illustrate how money can’t ensure the valuable things in the life.

To sum up, money can be a useful tool which can help people in many situations. But indeed, it can‘t bring us the most valuable things in live such like happiness and satisfaction. Instead contentment and good morals do. So let us spread love and care among people. And use our money to help others because a smile in a face of person in need is better than treasures.

is something couldn’t be purchased for money
is something which couldn’t be purchased for money