Do you agree or disagree? It is more enjoyable to have a job when you only work three days a week for long hours than to have a job when you work five days a week for shorter hours.

Work hours is a controversial issue in these days business world. Companies search for maximum performance while employees incline to have less work time with the higher salary. The other side of the coin, however is that governments legislate laws in order to restrict the companies not to work out until late night in favor of control the electricity consumption. In these days modern societies, people always face the dilemma to have either a job with long hours in only three days a week or a job with five days a week for shorter hours. My point of view toward this problem is that I would rather to work five days a week for shorter hours. Shorter work hours results in better performance and left you some free time to address yourself.

The most striking feature of this issue is that fewer work time in a day leads you to have higher performance. Exhaustion, stress and impatience always pursue no breaking long time concentration on one aspect. Employees need sleep and rest as much as they work. This issue specially shows its significant effect on the companies which are directly deal with consumers. The business world offers us a numerous examples of the companies which being patient and respectful with consumers are the key point to be successful. Besides, five days a week work, lets more costumers to visit the products. Limiting work days to tree, do not offer the flexibility for costumers and leads the company to lose a part of its benefit. In view of these facts, it is quite likely that three days long time work results in lower efficiency.

Another important aspect of this problem which should be consider is that shorter work time let you have some free time for your sake. People need time to do their daily duties. Taking a shower, watching a movie, listening to music and releasing your brain not only are necessary for your health, but also make you energetic for the next day work. Long hours working may cause serious mental and physical problems. This fact could be lighted up by a prime example from my own experience. The company for which I used to work was in a force to finish a project which was extremely critical. We had to work twelve hours each day. After three days some of the employees exhausted and seek. Furthermore, one not should forget that if you have shorter work time, you have some time left to attend a fitness or art courses. You can program your day and have a fixed time schedule.

The most satisfactory conclusion we can come to is that although it is grateful to have more days off in a week, we cannot ignore the fact that shorter work time cause to better output for both company and employees and you can save some time for your personal attention. Try the shorter work time if you are concern about your heath.

is a controversial issue in these days business world.
is a controversial issue in business world these days.

in favor of control the electricity consumption.
in favor of the control of the electricity consumption.

companies which are directly deal with consumers.
companies which are directly dealing with consumers.

which should be consider is that
which should be considered is that

some of the employees exhausted and seek.
some of the employees are exhausted and seek.

Sentence: Furthermore, one not should forget that if you have shorter work time, you have some time left to attend a fitness or art courses.
Description: A negator is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to not and should