Do you agree or disagree? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

Technology makes the world a better place for everyone. In case of children, technology helps them to do everything faster and it boost their spirit in so many ways. But when we think about creativity, I definitely believe, technological development is not a boon but a bane. the reasons for my standpoint are explored below.

When I think about technology, first thing coming in my mind is Television. Television is really had bad influence on every child. Children will be sitting in front of the television for long hours, they are losing their ability to think productively. They are too much in to the mesmerizing world of cartoons and other shows, that is making their life insane. They don't even realizing what is happening in the real world. I have a four year old daughter, her life tremendously changed when we put some limitations on her television watching time. Now she is very good at her coloring and art works.

Second, the technological advancement made our kids life lazier than ever before. That leads to obesity and some behavioral problems. Nowadays childhood obesity, diabetes and most importantly attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is common among children. They are doing everything by using their fingers only, their mind power is weekening everyday. when I was a kid, we never allowed to do any calculations using calculators, everybody used their mental ability to do the calculations. The new generation have nothing to do with their creativity, all the created thing is given to them.

Third, Video games, is one of the main culprit for killing the children's creativity. They will be sitting and even forgetting about their daily chores. When I was young, I used to go to school by walking 4 miles everyday. We used to enjoy that trip better than sitting at school. By looking at the streams, trees, different plants, bugs, and playing in the rain, everyday we used to make some kind of discoveries. When I think about my kid, I really feel sorry for her. The world is changed a lot. My child can't enjoy the world the same way I enjoyed. It is really a pathetic that we are putting our children in a cage with all the newest technology and damaging their inborn talents.

So, in conclusion, Technology made our life much easier than before, but when we think about our children's inborn talents, it is really a bane.

Television is really had bad influence
Television really had bad influence

They don't even realizing what is happening
They don't even realize what is happening

we never allowed to do any calculations using calculators
we are never allowed to do any calculations using calculators

The new generation have nothing to do
The new generations have nothing to do

one of the main culprit
one of the main culprits

It is really a pathetic
It is really pathetic
It is really a pity

Sentence: Second, the technological advancement made our kids life lazier than ever before.
Suggestion: Refer to kids and life

Sentence: They are doing everything by using their fingers only, their mind power is weekening everyday. when I was a kid, we never allowed to do any calculations using calculators, everybody used their mental ability to do the calculations.
Error: weekening Suggestion: No alternate word