Do you agree or disagree? "When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success."

All people, since dawn of humanity until nowadays, find the meaning of life in achievements and fulfilling their goals and ambition. In this regard, man tend to scrutinize the reasons why a person succeed or fail. There are a common beliefe that in addition to hard work, for one to succeed, luck plays a vital role. On the other hand, some people assert that success has a very weak correlation to luck. Although the first group’s arguemtent may cast show of doubt on subscribing to the latter idea, there are several reasons that lead me to support that success is the the only child of hard working. These reasons are alborated upon here under.

Firstly, the word “luck” is made up by lazy people to belittle the successes achieved by hard workings. Beacause it is more comfortable and easy to stay away form vicissitudes of triumph, indolent people try to guise their lethargy by blaming luck that did not knok their door. Tring hard and with enthusaism really implys a great deal of vigor and boldness that is absent in many of people. The few number of successful people, itself, is most important profe to this calm.

Furthermore, If we take educational achievements as success it seems very scarce that a person thrive without any knowledge and just by luck. To illustrate the point, one can not expect a good mark in a course like calculus unless he or she master the lessons during the semester by practicing and reviewing. On the contrast, a negligent student who always evaded to study during semester and posponed all his or her task to the night of exam not olny do not afford to do all of them but also can not comprehend the studied ones as they supposed to. Consequently, he or she may fail the exam.

The last and not least, “luck” is a bad-choosen way to refer seizing apportunities. In the world of bussiness and economic activities, for example, lots of apportunities come and go in every second. The prosperous person is the one who is both vigilant and skillful to grasp these passing apportunities. The vigilance and professionallity both can be found in a workoholic person. The individuals whose jobs engage most of their thoughts an energy try hard to glean information form every corners. Moreover, they have a lot of experience which are obtained during they work-time.

All in all, above-mentioned argument are set out to say one have to pursue success by hard work and dedication to it. It is not possible to sit and anicipate success to come to you. You have to make your hands dirty.

Sentence: In this regard, man tend to scrutinize the reasons why a person succeed or fail.
Description: The fragment man tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense

Sentence: Although the first group's arguemtent may cast show of doubt on subscribing to the latter idea, there are several reasons that lead me to support that success is the the only child of hard working.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

he or she master the lessons
he or she masters the lessons

Sentence: Moreover, they have a lot of experience which are obtained during they work-time.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to during and they

one have to pursue success
one has to pursue success

Sentence: There are a common beliefe that in addition to hard work, for one to succeed, luck plays a vital role.
Error: beliefe Suggestion: belief

Error: arguemtent Suggestion: argument

Sentence: These reasons are alborated upon here under.
Error: alborated Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Beacause it is more comfortable and easy to stay away form vicissitudes of triumph, indolent people try to guise their lethargy by blaming luck that did not knok their door.
Error: knok Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Tring hard and with enthusaism really implys a great deal of vigor and boldness that is absent in many of people.
Error: enthusaism Suggestion: enthusiasm
Error: implys Suggestion: imply

Sentence: The few number of successful people, itself, is most important profe to this calm.
Error: profe Suggestion: prove

Sentence: On the contrast, a negligent student who always evaded to study during semester and posponed all his or her task to the night of exam not olny do not afford to do all of them but also can not comprehend the studied ones as they supposed to.
Error: posponed Suggestion: postponed
Error: olny Suggestion: only

Sentence: The last and not least, luck is a bad-choosen way to refer seizing apportunities.
Error: apportunities Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: bad-choosen Suggestion: bad choose

Sentence: In the world of bussiness and economic activities, for example, lots of apportunities come and go in every second.
Error: bussiness Suggestion: business

Sentence: The prosperous person is the one who is both vigilant and skillful to grasp these passing apportunities.

Sentence: The vigilance and professionallity both can be found in a workoholic person.
Error: professionallity Suggestion: professionally
Error: workoholic Suggestion: workshop

Error: work-time Suggestion: work time

Sentence: All in all, above-mentioned argument are set out to say one have to pursue success by hard work and dedication to it.
Error: above-mentioned Suggestion: abovementioned

Sentence: It is not possible to sit and anicipate success to come to you.
Error: anicipate Suggestion: anticipate

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.