Do you agree or disagree?Attending university should be optional

Do you agree or disagree?
Attending university should be optional

Taking the proposed question into closer consideration, I should mention that without any doubt, university is a place in which people fulfill their desires. To increase knowledge, get valuable experience are the reasons why people should study at university. This essay is going to elaborate these reasons exhaustively.

To begin with, if students need to be knowledgeable, they should attend university. At universities, there are a lot of experienced professors whose knowledge is contained in no books. Attending universities, gives this valuable chance to students to benefit from the Knowledge of professors. Furthermore, experienced teachers discuss various subjects in effective ways to make materials so understandable for all students even with the lowest IQs, which creates positive motivation for all students to study hard. Students at universities also can do a lot of experiments in advanced laboratories to broad the scope of their knowledge in a practical ways. All these opportunities will be offered just by studying at university.

Along with expanding our knowledge, we will gain valuable experience at universities. University students meet various classmates with different cultures, personalities, and outlooks from other countries. It would be so interesting to know about their cultures without having to travel other countries. In addition, I can remember that when I was an undergraduate student, I used to be introverted. But I have learned to be sociable like my other classmates; in fact, interacting with my friends taught me how I could make friends if I wanted not to feel alone. Students at college also learn to live on themselves. They learn not to rely on their parents. They will find a solution to their problems by themselves and understand how to cope with obstacles without getting helps from others. Attending universities brings us a sense of responsibilities as well.

Studying at universities provides us with valuable knowledge, and significant experience. I hope that one day, all universities and colleges offer free tuition fees so that all people from various economic levels will be able to go to universities.

To increase knowledge, get valuable experience are the reasons

in a practical ways.
in a practical way.
in practical ways.

Well, for this topic, you only talked about the advantages of attending university. But this doesn't answer the question: should attending university be optional? since there are advantages too not to attend universities.