Essay topic: To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors. Agree or disagree

To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors. Agree or disagree

Almost everyday of the week in the university, we hear a number of arguments about raising professors' saleries. In fact, this issue has aroused much controversy among people involved in education services. Some are on the opinion that a majority of a university's earnings must be devoted to the salaries of the professors; on the other hand, others debate that the mintanace of universiy's building and environment has to be taken into consideration. Therefore, this is not an easy question to answer. However, as far as I am concerned, I go along with the idea that universities should spend more money on professors' saleries, fue to a number of reasons.

On this account, it is worthy to refer to some private, expensive universities that students dream attending. To illustrate this, considering a well-known university such as Rice university located in Houston, one can easily discover the fact that university's tuition can be directly proportional to the quality of education in an instituition and in fact the school's reputation. While applying to different universities for my graduate studies, I noticed how expensive the mentioned university is compared with the other universities in Texas. It was after observing some of the graduates' capabilities and also asking about their professors, that I figured out that the majority of the school's tuition would be devoted to professors since it is beneficial for both university's reputation and also students' job opportunities.

Moreover, if professors experinece a raise in their saleries, they would be rather motivated to put more effort in their teaching methods and transfering information to students. For instance, in my country, Iran, I attended a public university which was tuition-free and it apparently means that professors get paid less compared to some private instituition because the government would pay them. In the sophomre year, we had a professor, who was always complaining about his salary and how his career and hard working was not being appreciated. This kind of thought not only affected his own life, but also was deteriorating his teaching abilities and the positive energy he should have had during each class period in order to motivate students. I should admit that we hardly learned some major points from that specific class that semester.

In a nutshell, I strongly hold the opinion that in order for schools to have a prosperous reputation and have better graduate outcomes, they should increase profesors' salaries because professors' satisfaction plays a crucial role in transferring information to students.

Sentence: Almost everyday of the week in the university, we hear a number of arguments about raising professors' saleries.
Error: saleries Suggestion: salaries

Sentence: Some are on the opinion that a majority of a university's earnings must be devoted to the salaries of the professors; on the other hand, others debate that the mintanace of universiy's building and environment has to be taken into consideration.
Error: mintanace Suggestion: maintenance

Sentence: However, as far as I am concerned, I go along with the idea that universities should spend more money on professors' saleries, fue to a number of reasons.
Error: fue Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: saleries Suggestion: salaries

Sentence: To illustrate this, considering a well-known university such as Rice university located in Houston, one can easily discover the fact that university's tuition can be directly proportional to the quality of education in an instituition and in fact the school's reputation.
Error: instituition Suggestion: institution
Error: well-known Suggestion: well known

Sentence: Moreover, if professors experinece a raise in their saleries, they would be rather motivated to put more effort in their teaching methods and transfering information to students.
Error: experinece Suggestion: experience
Error: saleries Suggestion: salaries
Error: transfering Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance, in my country, Iran, I attended a public university which was tuition-free and it apparently means that professors get paid less compared to some private instituition because the government would pay them.
Error: tuition-free Suggestion: tuition free

Sentence: In the sophomre year, we had a professor, who was always complaining about his salary and how his career and hard working was not being appreciated.
Error: sophomre Suggestion: sophomore

Sentence: In a nutshell, I strongly hold the opinion that in order for schools to have a prosperous reputation and have better graduate outcomes, they should increase profesors' salaries because professors' satisfaction plays a crucial role in transferring information to students.
Error: profesors Suggestion: professors