Essay topic: Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Health is a very important part of our live. In order to live longer, we have to have a good health that comes from our food. Some people I am sure would agree that eating in resturants is more exciting while others disagree. In my view, I would prefer to prepare and eat at home for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, preparing food at home saves mony and time. When you want to cook something at home, you will buy vegetables and what you need from stores at lower prices. However, if you would go to eat in a restaurant, you have to pay money. Take my sister as an example, most of the time, she goes to eat outside with her friends to enjoy and she doesn't like to cook. Actually, she spend a lot of money that sometimes she didn't afford her budget. Few months ago, she bored from me money because she had used all her salary to pay her expenses especially, she eats at restaurant. This experience taught me that we should prepare our food in the kitchen and we can save some money to the future.

Hence, in addition to saving currency, preparing food at home is healthier than in restaurant or fast food shops. All people recognize that food in restaurant have many problems to our body. Not has it many calories that has a negative effect in the heart, but it also may dirty that lead to diseases. For instance, I read an article about the disadvantages of eating outside. The author asserts that food in restaurant has definitely many bad things to our organs such as heart diseases, high cholesterol, obesity and even stomach ulcer. In fact, he encourages people to prepare food at home to be healthier. As we clearly can see, we must pay attention to our food.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I concur that cooking in our kitchen is more enjoyable and healthier. All people should take action about a wrong habit, especially, eating at a restaurant

she bored from me money
she borrowed money from me

Not has it many calories that has a negative effect in the heart, but it also may dirty that lead to diseases.

Sentence: Some people I am sure would agree that eating in resturants is more exciting while others disagree.
Error: resturants Suggestion: restaurants

Sentence: To begin with, preparing food at home saves mony and time.
Error: mony Suggestion: money

It means sentences are simple sentences. Need some compound or complex sentences.