Good teachers sett challenging tasks for their students.Agree or disagree?

Good teachers sett challenging tasks for their students.

Agree or disagree?

Teacher have an indispensable role in students' life since they are able to make students punctual, disciplined, cooperative and obedient. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether teacher should set the fastidious curriculum for their students or not. While some people believe that making a challenging educational plans for students made them knowledgeable enough, there are others holding the opposite opinion on this point. As far as from my perspective, setting challenging tasks for students can be surely a wise decision in that children learn all of the crucial requirements efficiently, also teacher offers a foundation in order to boost student's self-confident.

The first reason which should be maintained here is that student are able to get necessary requirements right by engaging to hard tasks. AS a matter of fact, students may cannot do their tasks lonely: therefore, they should make a group study for performing assignments. It is argued that children have an opportunity to boroaden their horizon of knowledge based on standard curriculums. Furthermore, students may be aware from their academic problems because they never experience hard condition. Persons should try to correct academic problems based on high of quality curriculums. Thus, students are able to benefit from challenging tasks for extending their knowledge and experiences.

Another factor which is deserves to be considered is that teachers makes a platform for developing slef-confident by setting challenging assignments. In that case, teachers inistall spirit of competition in order to excel on many platforms by making more efforts. Thtat is a smart way for educating children instead of unsuitable plans. Additionally, teachers prepare students to make a valuable resume for finding a decent job in near future reasoning that most of the companies are willing to hire students with prestigious resume. Consequently, teachers set the pillar of success in students' life by enforcing them to do challenging task that is a valuable achievement in these days.

To put everything in a nutshell, teachers, sometimes, discovery students original talents by the help of their plans: hence, setting challenging tasks is one way for realizing teachers goals

Teacher have an indispensable role
Teachers have an indispensable role

As far as from my perspective,
from my perspective,

student are able to
students are able to

students may cannot do their tasks lonely
students may not do their tasks lonely

Another factor which is deserves to be considered is that
Another factor which deserves to be considered is that

teachers makes a platform
teachers make a platform

Sentence: It is argued that children have an opportunity to boroaden their horizon of knowledge based on standard curriculums.
Error: boroaden Suggestion: broaden

Sentence: Another factor which is deserves to be considered is that teachers makes a platform for developing slef-confident by setting challenging assignments.
Error: slef-confident Suggestion: sled confident

Sentence: In that case, teachers inistall spirit of competition in order to excel on many platforms by making more efforts.
Error: inistall Suggestion: install

----------------------------