Groups or organizations are an important part of some people’s lives. Why are groups or organizations important to people? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer

While living in the same society, people absolutely need to their helps in various circumstances to fulfill a work. As we can recognize different groups of individuals in our community, they are formed for wide range of targets and purpose. The aims of these organizations are different from writing a regional journal to performing a vast scientific project.

Human is a social creation whose life depends on other peoples in different ways. Although, mostly, the members of a group don't follow any specific monetary benefits, Populations are obviously eager to forming those groups and associations which have defined in our lives first of all. Since the Elementary School, students have created small groups to share their idea about a subject or give help to each other to complete a painting in the class. Then, subsequently, we distinguish little complicated groups at the high school and university. In this way, we have learned why and how we can establish a group with a definite aim and what instructions and rules each member should obey, and respect. In the society, maybe unconsciously, we are joining to the units with political, religious, and social goals. Therefore, Contribution and participation as team or unit have become a vital and essential part of our lives.

In our complex world, most of tremendous works and programs are being done in groups of experts, engineers, and other workers. Suppose, for instance, for building a park how many different units of specialties can participate in. Architects, environmental designer, gardeners, project managers, urban planners, and lots of other workers get together to design and establish an urban green space which definitely cannot lead to a successful project without that systematic ad organized assistance. As a result, in our technologically complex world, working as a team is certainly a necessity.

Finally, I agree with the idea in which social cooperation’s and work associations are a significant part of our communities. They aim at numerous goals and try to do their duty and responsibilities in their power to reach them. No doubt, without coherent units of people in any shapes , our community couldn't make any prestigious progress.

people absolutely need to their helps
people absolutely need their helps