Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want to celebrate it?

Generally speaking, honor a person is very crucial part in our life. It is important, because it is a symbol of our appreciation to that person. Some people would choose to honor their teachers, professors; some would choose to honor an events.. In my pinion, I believe that the person who really needs to be honored is Ahmad Hassan Al-Baker, the Iraq leader in 1970 for the following essential reasons.

First, admittedly, Ahmad hassan was one of the bravest leaders who leads the iraqi people at that time. He is the one who was responsible for construction an educational building; schools, colleges and universities. Moreover, he helps to improve the country financial situation by building the one of the most important oil pipeline in persian gulf. Which is in turn has a significant role in exporting the oil to different countries, which helps to increase the trade in the region and brings the prosperity to the country. Furthermore, he constructed one of the most important manifuctures not only to refine the oil, but to provide a good job opportunities to the people, which helps to improve the people’s standards of living.

Second, during Ahmad Hassan’s era, the electrical grid has reached the rural distant areas for the first time in the country’s history. In fact, Iraq one of the hottest country in the earth. In summer the temperature ranging from 130 F to 160 F. It was really sad to hear of people dying because the suffered from the high temperature and they do not have any electrical facilities to cool their houses down. This situation has been changed after Ahmad Hassan started ruling the counrty. The people’s life has changed dramatically. They started purchasing the air conditioners to help them cope with the high summer temperature.

By the way of conclusion. In my perspective i believe that for the reasons mentioned above.

is very crucial part in our lif
is a very crucial part in our lif

Iraq one of the hottest country in the earth
Iraq is one of the hottest countries in the earth

Sentence: Furthermore, he constructed one of the most important manifuctures not only to refine the oil, but to provide a good job opportunities to the people, which helps to improve the people's standards of living.
Error: manifuctures Suggestion: manufactures

Sentence: This situation has been changed after Ahmad Hassan started ruling the counrty.
Error: counrty Suggestion: country

No. of Words: 313 350 //One more paragraph waned in the essay body