How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Television and movies have so much exposure today that we watch everyday. The entertainment for most one is at times watching soaps and movies in house. Because the usual exposure I do support the idea that television and movies influence people's behavior.

I am a college student in Taiwan. Sitting in my sofa and watching the show, Friends, is my favorite. I mimic the talking style in the show and brag it with my friends. I also like the wearing in it, so I try to find that on online market. Others idolize the movie stars, and want to own the very same thing which is in the movies, like the suit in Iron man.

When people watch the daily soaps and movies some of them want to be the very character in the show. As a fan of Star wars, my brother paid thousands of dollars to get the real suit in Star wars and every accessories about the movies. He always love to talk about the character and setting of the movie. Every our family time he shares his new crazy thing about it and makes us watch it again.

Television and movies also attract people to travel the city where the program was made. Some fans like to go the site to experience the real building and view in the stories. For instance I go to New Zealand for The lord of the Rings. It is a wonderful experience having a chance to be like a dwarf taking an ax. Government also sponsors the movies in order to attract travelers of the world. Take an example, Taiwan government support the movie, Lucy, to make foreigners notice Taiwan.

It is hard to deny that television and movies really people's behavior. Just like two sides of a coin there are downsides to this also. Hence, We need have wise to take the positive side.

He always love to talk
He always loves to talk

Every our family time he shares his new crazy thing about it and makes us watch it again.
In every our family time he shares his new crazy things about it and makes us watch it again.

Taiwan government support the movie
Taiwan government supports the movie

that television and movies really people's behavior.
that television and movies really affect people's behavior.

We need have wise to take the positive side.
We need to have wise to take the positive side.