If you were asked to send one thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would you choose?

Introducing our cultures to those living abroad has appeared endless discussion in my country. To choose the best material that is able to show plentiful features of our cultural characteristics is a key question. In my opinion, Iranian carpets are one of the strongest products that can shed light on some hidden aspects of our rich culture. Consequently, there are some essential factors, consisting quality, aesthetic elements and having delicate, in this respect which are further elaborated on in following paragraphs.

First and foremost, what I put in my priority is that Iranian carpets are one of the special products, which are exporting each year to other countries. Indeed, It is well known both Iranian carpets and rugs are a fashionable brand. Therefore, they would be appropriate candidate to participate in an international festival due to the fact that many individuals have a positive reputation about them. Therefore, this issue will affect on their decision to visit our room into an international exhibition.

What is more, it is essential to display a beautiful scene of our homeland to those who are foreigner to it. Selecting the carpets as reps, thus, is one of the best decisions. Many colors with artistic designs are used to form these carpet and rugs. As a result, startling beauty of these commodities would able to attract attentions of many people. Catching other’s attention generates a golden opportunity not only to introduce them to history of these valuable products but also to give them some information about our cultural background. It can help foreigners to be more familiar with our rich history and is effective to break many stereotypes that are prevalent nowadays. In other words, the more people we attract, the more cultural aspects we transfer.

In addition, the other contributing factor is that Iranian carpets and rugs make manually by Iranian men and women. Many people gather together to make a complex and unique handicraft. The most of our Persian hand made rugs and carpets can readily show the toil and effort of plenty of people to manufacture an accurate and distinctive product. This issue is a sign of Iranian perseverance that is conspicuous in all domains. For example, the speed of developments in sports, scientific and cultural areas are a deniable phenomenon.

Given all this, when we are taking both artistic and not artistic aspects into accounts, we can safely arrive at conclusion that Iranian carpets can be one of the best symbol of our country thank to some complexity in design and manufacture, having fantastic beauty and eventually a high-class quality.

Introducing our cultures to those living abroad has appeared endless discussion in my country.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

in this respect which are further elaborated
Description: 'which' refers to what?

to display a beautiful scene of our homeland to those who are foreigner to it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

the other contributing factor is that
another contributing factor is that

the speed of developments in sports, scientific and cultural areas are a deniable phenomenon.
the speed ... is a deniable phenomenon.

we can safely arrive at conclusion
we can safely arrive at a conclusion