If you were an employer which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperiencedworker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons anddetails to support your answer

If you were an employer which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced
worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons and
details to support your answer

Todays, in many societies, a large number of young people suffer from unemployment problem, and the only way for solving this issue is starting from ourselves, and know this matter that every of us can have a significant role in our community. The major topic I will address in this essay is answering to this question that if I were an employer, which one I would choose as an employee, experienced person with high salary or unexperienced one with low salary? In my point of view the second one is more preferable. I will elaborate upon opinion in the next paragraphs.

First and foremost, this is an irrefutable issue that one day, all experienced people were amateur, and after a period of work they have become knowledgeable. This means that unskilled work-mans will become expert after a few months, and compensate their first days soon. As a consequence, this helps not only me but also workers from many aspects. As a matter of fact, they can find a job, and I can run my company economically.

The second reason that should be taken into consideration is that, as I mentioned before, many societies are experiencing the serious problem of unemployment, and this is duty of all members of community to do their best to solve this problem. In addition, one of the eminent reasons for many businesses for not hiring people is that they seek only experienced work-mans. Therefore, as an owner of a company by hiring amateur workers can help to eliminate this difficulty.

Last but not least, it is evident that even skilled persons when are employed in new establishment, need to be familiar with the new working environment, and to some extent behave like unexperienced workers. Therefore, it seems that this is a natural event, and take a little time getting knowledgeable. As a result, maybe it would be more economic to hire amateurs with lower wage.

All in all, taking thoroughly all the above mentioned reasons into account, this conclusion can be drawn that employment of unexperienced people can help not only to bosses and businesses, but also to workers and society. The first group can save their money, and use it for other purposes, and the second group can enjoy being employed.

this is duty of all members
this is the duty of all members