To improve the quality of education, the universities should spend more money on salaries for their professors.

University professors are one of the main components of good education in each university, as they can provide the students with the first hand and deep knowledge of different subject they need to know in order to become aware people in their future job, and also guide the students in fulfilling a thorough research on academic topics and become well-educated and prepared for further studies. I would firmly concur with the statement that an increase in university professors` salaries would improve the quality of the education. The following paragraphs by containing the main reasons will substantiate my viewpoint.

To begin with, in spite of their important role in increasing the students` knowledge, as well as preparing them for higher education and future jobs, university professor do not receive the sufficient amount of money in return. While, the role of teachers, like university professors in improving the education level of each society is undeniable, many other professions will result in higher salaries. By increasing their salaries, university professors will become more motivated and eager to pursue their job and play their role in educating students more actively and more enthusiastically. It seems that our societies, despite knowing the important role the university professors have, do not give them enough money and this can have a negative effect on their performance as they may feel they are not valued properly.

Furthermore, if university professors are paid more, they will spend more time at colleges and universities, teaching students and helping them with their studies and researches, as a result of which, children will become more knowledgeable and well-prepared for their future job or higher education. These days, many university professors, as well as teaching at universities, run their own business, and do some other projects, as they get more income in return from such jobs compared to their teaching. This way, they are not at university and in their office many hours the week and hence, students will not have sufficient time visiting their professors and taking help from them. This will also have a negative effect on the quality of the education. by increasing their salaries, though, the professors will not need to work out of university in search for more money.

In conclusion, based on the aforementioned arguments presented above, one can easily conclude that universities by increasing the professors` salaries, can make them more motivated in their job and also prepare the students with more chance of meeting their professors, both of which will result in higher quality education.

despite knowing the important role the university professors have,
Description: Check books how to use 'Despite '

Sentence: I would firmly concur with the statement that an increase in university professors salaries would improve the quality of the education.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to professors and salaries

Sentence: To begin with, in spite of their important role in increasing the students knowledge, as well as preparing them for higher education and future jobs, university professor do not receive the sufficient amount of money in return.
Suggestion: Refer to students and knowledge

Sentence: In conclusion, based on the aforementioned arguments presented above, one can easily conclude that universities by increasing the professors salaries, can make them more motivated in their job and also prepare the students with more chance of meeting their professors, both of which will result in higher quality education.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Be sensitive to use 'them', 'they'.