Internet provides a lot of information Is excess information good or bad Give reasons for your answer

Internet provides a lot of information. Is excess information good or bad. Give reasons for your answer.

Internet is an ocean of information, data, and content. In my opinion, excess information is good and beneficial for people and the society as internet keeps us informed, helps in education, and helps us to shop better.

First, internet keeps us informed and updated. We can keep a track of global and local happenings and events through the medium of news. For example, one can gain information on future weather patterns, match scores, major develoments in political arena, future events being organised in one's area, sports news, blogs, stock market trends and shares, business develpments etc. These information can be accessed at any time and at any place; this thing has been possible only because of internet, which acts as an efficient, flexible, and quick method of watching and reading news. Besides, internet provides an option of news customization which enables the users to read news as per their choice, area of interest and their location. This benefit is not available in the conventional newspapers, which are prepared for the entire society as a whole.

Second, internet helps in education as there is a huge amount of study material on almost every topic available on internet. This is of immense help for students as they can choose between the surplus amount on data and information, which ultimately helps them in doing their homework and preparing for exams in a more efficient manner. In addition, it obviates the need for purchasing number of books of different authors for reference; students can easily download soft copies of these books in almost no time. This also reduces the inventory build-up in homes and schools as there are very few hard copies of books and journals, hence saving maintenance cost. In addition, internet is a boon for students willing to pursue distance education as it enables them to study effectively from a distance (without missing their job) by means of E-learning and other online courses available on internet at minimal prices.

Finally, internet helps us to shop better. There are number of E-commerce websites which help the customer to shop in an hassle free environment. People no longer have to travel to shopping malls, face traffic and parking troubles, and wait near billing counters. Internet has enabled the people to shop from home in a matter of few minutes, hence saving a lot of time. In addition, online shopping enables people to compare different brands more effectively and choose, customize their products as per their will and requirements. Clearly, E - commerce has made shopping a lot more easier.

In summary, a lot of information on internet is a boon for people as it enables them to stay informed and upated. Internet also helps in the education of students and working professionals. Finally, internet has helped online shopping grow, which eventually helps customers.

Sentence: For example, one can gain information on future weather patterns, match scores, major develoments in political arena, future events being organised in one's area, sports news, blogs, stock market trends and shares, business develpments etc. These information can be accessed at any time and at any place; this thing has been possible only because of internet, which acts as an efficient, flexible, and quick method of watching and reading news.
Error: develpments Suggestion: developments
Error: develoments Suggestion: developments

Sentence: In summary, a lot of information on internet is a boon for people as it enables them to stay informed and upated.
Error: upated Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.