It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

According to my opinion it is good for children if they are growing in to big city. The children are so innocent. There are learn from surrounding environment in which they grow up. My full support is to grow up your children in to big city.

The firstly, The big city is the best resource of the esteem education system. They have well educated professor and well equipped labs ,libraries provide with the internet facility which potentially not possible in countryside. This type of system are more beneficial to your children. From their childhood if they get the proper lessons and directions then it is easy for them to achieve their goals. As time passes the competition also increase to get good job and secure life. For good education I must grow up my children in to big city.

The secondly,In the big city you will get more prosperous environment ,which is good for your children growth. I means that in the city there are number of doctor and medical facilities which potentially not in available in countryside or to access that services you have to travel lot. This is very dangerous in some situation. When I was younger, we visited my grandfather house which was in countryside. Meanwhile,I seriously injured and got high fever and infections. I remember that it was Sunday night. So that's why we were unable to get the emergency medical station in that countryside. In that case we run to big city hospital immediately. Thank God I got the proper treatment immediately and I saved. Then I realize how these people manage this unwelcome situations. It very difficult for parent to handle this type of scenario. To avoid this type of situation it better to grow your children in to city.

The last reason is that, your children will get good friends circle which is plays more important role in your children's life. The children are good learner in this age . They immediately catch up their surrounding habits ,manners.If your children not get decent and innocent friends then may be your children stuck into bad habits such as hiding the truth from parents,not giving a respect to their elder,etc. I am not trying to say that countryside all children have bad habits however you can't ignore the possibility. This type of situation are very tedious for their parent because they can't snatch the children from their close friends.otherwise the children far way from their parent. They thought their parents are cruel. They starting to hate their parents.In big city all these possibility are less because your children is growing into prosperous and joyful environment.

Finally ,The city is good resource of education,medical facilities and prosperous environment which may be not available on countryside. So that's why my first preference to city instead of countryside.

if they are growing in to big city
if they are growing in big cities
if they are growing in a big city

There are learn from surrounding environment
There learn from surrounding environment
There are learning from surrounding environment

They have well educated professor and well equipped labs ,libraries provide with the internet facility
They have well educated professors and well equipped labs ,libraries which provide with the internet facility

This type of system are more beneficial
This type of system is more beneficial

the competition also increase to get good job
the competition also increases to get good job

there are number of doctor and medical facilities which potentially not in available in countryside
there are number of doctors and medical facilities which potentially are not in available in countryside

your children will get good friends circle which is plays more important role in your children's life.
your children will get good friends circle which plays more important role in your children's life.

The children are good learner in this age
The children are good learners in this age

Sentence: This type of situation are very tedious for their parent because they can't snatch the children from their close friends.otherwise the children far way from their parent.
Description: The fragment type of situation is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is