It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

Generally, people live in numerous places based on their circumstances and conditions. Some people states that children have to grow up in countryside, others oppose this notion. The question asks that do we agree or disagree about this idea. As far as I am concerned, I contend that I disagree about this opinion because big city is really better for children due to convenient places and having enough opportunities for them.

One of the primary causes is that there are many convenient places in big cities for children from infant until juvenile times. For instance, parents can arrive their child to hospital as soon as possible when he/ she needs to emergency healing. Moreover, kindergartens and schools are accessible when a child lives in a big city in comparison to being in countryside. Then, parents have diverse options to choose the best places based on their expectations such as educational institutes, entertainment locations, etc.

There is a more subtle point we must consider. In a big city or metropolis parents deal with good opportunities for flourishing their children and trait them. For example, child can be socialize when he/ she lives with varied races. Furthermore, there are different languages which lead to familiarize children with them and those make familiar child with people who speak by those vernaculars. To illustrate, in Canada there are many cities which people talk by French and English simultaneously. Everybody knows that learning process of a new language helps students and infants to strengthen their mind certainly.

On the other hand, living in a countryside causes some benefits and preventing of many injuries and problems. I want to exemplify my point with a true story. A research asserts that youths who grew up in countryside are quieter than that live in large cities. Additionally, these people are more satisfied than others.

To put it in a nutshell, I deeply believe that children have to grow up in big cities if their parents can live there. In addition, governments have to arise quality of life in big cities and decrease annoyed things such as traffic, noises, air pollution and so on. In this way our community can be healthier. Is it true that all nations can be successful and healthy dependent upon utilizing of best facilities in large cities?

Some people states that
Some people state that

child can be socialize
child can be socialized

there are many cities which people talk by French and English simultaneously.
there are many cities where people talk by French and English simultaneously.

Need to polish sentences.