it is better for every person to have broad knowledge

Many people believe that it is better for every student, or in upper view, for every person to have broad knowledge. On the other side, there are many other educated people, who believe that everyone should be an expert just on his or her specific subject. On my opinion, I believe that the first group is right; however I believe that people should be expert on their specific subject too.

To begin with, one of the most important benefit of broad knowledge is that people are able to act better in difficult situations. I, for example, am studding computer engineering; however, I have some experiences in electrical engineering, which I studied and learn it by myself with related academic books. To explain more, someday, I was working with my personal computer on an important project in my bedroom, and my personal computer power source started to make noise; to explain more, it was a completely an electrical issue with my personal computer power source; however, I started to open its crew, then I putted it of the box, and I fixed it after that. I believe that if I had not any experiences on electrical engineering, I was not able to fix that advanced power source.

In addition, if someone has broad knowledge, he or she, as a result, may be able to find better jobs. For example, one of my friends, who is working for one of the biggest electrical companies in the Iran, has studied computer engineering like me; however, he had passed some courses in electrical engineering department about washing machines; as a result, that courses became useful for him in finding a special job.

Finally, smart people, who have broad knowledge, are more interested in working and finding new solution for hard problems. To explain more, mentioned people are more interested in their jobs, in finding new solution for big problems, and are more useful for their society. They, for example, when see someone has problem with his car, they, as a result, go to help him or her. Moreover, they can reach to higher level in their job soon, and many of famous people, who invented new jobs and new things are from this category of people.

Overall, I believe that people have better to have broad knowledge because of the reasons that I mentioned above.

when see someone has problem with his car,
when see someone who has problem with his car,

it was a completely an electrical issue with my personal computer power source;
Description: The fragment a completely an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace completely with adjective

Sentence: I, for example, am studding computer engineering; however, I have some experiences in electrical engineering, which I studied and learn it by myself with related academic books.
Error: studding Suggestion: studying

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I, they'.