It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects, than to specialize in one specific subject.

Although it can be argued that knowing every academic subject is better because you are informed by everything, I do not believe that it is more informative than studying specific subject. Three reasons persuade me to put forward this idea. First of all, you cannot learn all subjects by details in your education periods; moreover, based on today’s networks everyone have the basic knowledge of all subjects; finally, their chance for finding jobs are too lower than who is adapt of the filed.

First of all, each academic education has the specific period, for example for master you can study for two years, or for bachelor you study for four years and not more. So, your time is limited. In this condition, if you want to cover all materials in your academic schedule, you will have some basic information without any details or extra information, because you do not have enough time to study them precisely; thus, your knowledge covers just some shallow data of the subjects that in comparison to other, who study specific subject seems nothing.

Secondly, according the today`s network system everyone have the communication with other people from other field of the study; so, they convey their basic information to each other. In addition, because of wide range of informative broadcasting everyone has some fundamental data about the all subjects. Thus, if you study all subjects with shallow information about it at university, there is not any difference between you and others, who do not of the academic education.

Finally, if you are not specialist in the specific subject, you will have the difficulty to find the appropriate job. Because, nowadays there are very high demand for employments, so, the bosses looking for the best employee, who has the best background in his education. In this case one, who study specific subject seems more professional. So, in this situation, based on your education background, your chance for finding appropriate and well-paid jobs is decrease.

To recap, studying in the specific subject provides lots of benefits that surpassed the studying all materials.

everyone have the basic knowledge
everyone has the basic knowledge

their chance for finding jobs are too lower than who is adapt of the filed.
their chances for finding jobs are much lower than those who can adapt in the filed.

the subjects that in comparison to other
the subjects in comparison to others

everyone have the communication
everyone has the communication

there is not any difference
there is no any difference

who do not of the academic education.
who do not have the academic education.

the bosses looking for
the bosses are looking for

Sentence: Secondly, according the todays network system everyone have the communication with other people from other field of the study; so, they convey their basic information to each other.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and network

Sentence: In addition, because of wide range of informative broadcasting everyone has some fundamental data about the all subjects.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

is decrease.
is decreased.