It is better to marry someone who is similar to you , rather than someone who is different from you.

Marriage is an important part of the life. However, It is more important to choose a person to marry. Whether people should marry to similar person or not is a controversial bios. some people think that we should marry to a person, who is similar to us. Whereas some people think that we should marry to a person who is different from us because there would be different experiences. In my view, it is better to marry a similar person because of few reasons.

Firstly, there would be less chances of breaking relation. Generally, relationship ends because of the argument and fights. However, if a person is similar to you, he or she will be agree with you in every matter. So, there would not be any fight. Also, people better understand each other if they think similarly. For example, in my country, there are some religions in which, they do not allow divorce at all. People, of this religion, need to select a person who is similar to them, because they have to spend their entire life with a person. They take too much time to choose a person and select with care. There are some cases, in which, they could not keep the relation any more. They fight with other people in their religion to finish the relationship. Therefore, I think that if they would choose a similar person, there would be less chances of conflict and they do not need to face this situation.

Secondly, married couple can enjoy everything together. If they like same type of movie, they can enjoy together whereas they can not enjoy going out for theater. Also, they can enjoy the food of their choice. So, they would be able to enjoy restaurants. They can enjoy a trip together if they likes same type of places. As a result, they can enjoy each and everything together which allows them to spend more and more time with each other. For example, My husband and I have similar choice in all matter. We like almost the same thing. So, we are able to enjoy our lives with more joy. We visited too many places, food and movies. I believe that it is the main reason for success of our relationship otherwise it would end. Therefore, to be with each other, it is must to have same choice and opinion.

To conclude, there are more benefits if you marry a similar person. Especially, it provides long term relationship. However, if a person would not be similar to the spouse, they would face many problems and some times it ends a relationship. So, I prefer to have similar person to get marry.

he or she will be agree with you
he or she will agree with you

Sentence: They can enjoy a trip together if they likes same type of places.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and likes

Sentence: Therefore, to be with each other, it is must to have same choice and opinion.
Description: The fragment is must to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace must with adjective

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: