It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

There is no doubt that knowledge is gaining along with your ages. The knowledge of learning is important because it helps people to survive in a certain circumstance. In order to obtain knowledge, people count on books as sources of knowledge. However, in my view, knowledge from facing problems of your life, or experiencing is more important than learning from books, as following reasons.

First of all, knowledge from modifying and applying from what they already know is able to use to figure problems sufficiently. Those abilities would give people precious and valuable knowledge because human brain is able to get trained in order to resolve problems from experiencing obstacles. For example, when I was in college, I always had low grades from classes, and of course, my transcription was not appealing. However, after I had been working for a company for ten years, I had been fixing many problems by modifying the knowledge that I have and applying to new methods. Consequently, I turned to be an expert of a field that I graduated because I passed through a lot of obstacles while I was working and I knew exactly how to evaluate and solve problems. Therefore, knowledge that you have learned from practicing solving problems is gaining through the experience of working.

In addition, seeking for hidden details of information by doing and experiencing is a good strategy of learning. Sometimes, books contain some part of information, excluding unimportant detail, so an experience of doing might open up secret in the box and allow you to gain the knowledge of it. For instance, the method parts of research papers provide details of research experiments; but the followers are not able to gather the ultimate method of the experiment. Hence, to find the needle in haystack, the researchers have to try to do the experiment by themselves. As a result, only reading book, learners are not able to achieve an ultimate goal of learning because of lacking of experiencing a certain task.

In conclusion, although books are source of knowledge, without working or experiencing topics that you want to learn, you might only gain some pieces of information or not fully understand the information. Gaining knowledge from experience is from the process of fixing and modifying problems and opens the hidden details that you are not able to earn from books. Therefore, gaining knowledge from experience plays crucial rule in learning.

because of lacking of experiencing a certain task.
because of the lack of experiencing in a certain task.

plays crucial rule in learning.
plays a crucial role in learning.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 402 while No. of Different Words: 193