It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the agree idea about new high school in their neighborhood, on the other hand others prefer to opposite idea about it. From my perspective, I would side with the latter. So, Let's see my reasons.

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that it can bring a lot of noise and disturbance. It goes without saying that there are people who are willing to delve deeper into their job all of the day. So, when they go home they are so tired and they would like to have a calm situation at home. However, a high school near to their home can kill their life. This significant lies in the fact that students are so energetic and they produce a huge amount of voice. Therefore, I cannot allow anyone to build any school near to my house.

Another rationale of why I take negative idea about high school in neighborhood is about traffic. It is absolutely certain that we will confront a great majority of parents in our community because they are willing to catch their children from school. As a matter of fact, we can see unexpected cars in our street and when I am groping for some place to park, I will have a lot of problems. Moreover, traffic in our community can bring us other intrusions including auto crash, heart passengers and so on which catapulted our town to most dangerous spot in the city.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just an old adage goes: "a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which we have some children and this is a good chance to use for them. In fact, we can save their times by using a high school near to our home. Besides, we can control our children better and so we can diminish the risks for them.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons, the viewpoint of those who believe high school near to our home in an advantage and a gift is accepted occasionally, though the situations like saving time and subsiding risk is too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, noise and traffic congestion are prime factors to my propensity for choosing negative idea about any high school near to my home. If I could have a chance to decision making, I do not have a bit of hesitation to choose home far away from any school.

We find that some people hold the agree idea
We find that some people hold the idea
We find that some people hold the great idea

others prefer to opposite idea about it.
others prefer the opposite idea.

This significant lies in the fact that
This significantly lies in the fact that

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I, they, you...'. Borrow books from library or search online and learn academic essay writing.