It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only 3 days a week for long hoursthan to have a job where you work 5 days a week for shorter hours.

It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only 3 days a week for long hours
than to have a job where you work 5 days a week for shorter hours.

Humans have always been making a wide variety of work plans in order to take the advantage of their profits for boosting their standard of life. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether remaining at work place for three days is more enjoyable or not. While some people believe that working for three days is more fascinating instead of working five days, there are others holding the opposite opinion on this point. As far as in my perspective, working for three days per week can be surely a wise decision for anybody in that masses have enough time for learning skills and making plans, also they do their responsibilities efficiently.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that individuals have enough time for learning crucial skills based on reliable work plans. As a matter of fact, workers learn any important factors, which are necessary for doing their responsibilities. It is argued that they my be skillfull in smart way instead of pressurizing. Experienced employees may prevent a company from massive loss during recession. Furthermore, learning job skills which is a dynamic process, sometimes has high pace and other times in a slow motion: therefore, workers should make a coherent plan for doing their liabilities based on requirements in order to establish better status at work place. Three days plan makes a foundation for mankind to think about their duties at work place and then make a good plan based on facts.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that humans do their duties efficiently. In that case, the relationships between more remaining at work and happiness are poles apart: hence, workers may be tired and cannot concentrate on work in next days because they need enough free time for resting and energizing after working for a long time. Being healthy is an important factor for using whole of abilities and getting well results. Additionally, employees work in fascinating conditions that are far away from any disteructive stress. They work with high of accuracy function and correct their problems for boosting their skills. Thus, employees have enough energy and motive for doing their responsibilities.

To put everything in a nutshell, people should work efficiently along enjoyable lifestyle: therefore, they can realize this goal by following three days work plan.

my be skillfull in smart way
my be skillful in smart ways

sometimes has high pace
sometimes has a high pace

Sentence: It is argued that they my be skillfull in smart way instead of pressurizing.
Error: pressurizing Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: skillfull Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Additionally, employees work in fascinating conditions that are far away from any disteructive stress.
Error: disteructive Suggestion: destructive