Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer Response time 30 minutes

Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Response time: 30 minutes

When students are at the university they have to develop different kinds of assignments. Some of them are easy to do but the majority of them are too complicated that sometimes one student cannot develop well the work alone . That is why I believe that the group of people could work together and have a magnificent result of their work. Group’s integrator could learn from each other , they could have the work done faster and they will help people from the group to overcome any kind of difficulty.

To start with, In a group could be different potentials. There some people that are good in design, there are other that are good in mathematics, or other that are good in giving speeches. Among them, they can learn from each other. One student could explain to the rest of the students if there is any doubt in the content or just give to the rest of the students some techniques or tips in how approach better the material to assure better understanding.

Second, a team work will finish any assignment faster. While one integrator is doing material’s research , the other could be designing the work. The task could be done faster if more people are working together in the same direction. When I was a the university I always had a team that worked very hard to finish quickly and well done. My classmate Elisa was always is charge of reviewing the material. I was always designing the paper. Peter knew that most of the time he was in charge of the speech, he was very good at it.In that way, we worked very hard to finished before the deadline. We also safe time to do the assignments and the projects of other subjects.

Last but no least, work’s team could help to students to overcome any difficulty. For instance there are some students that are afraid to delivery speeches in from of an audience. Rose, one of my classmates at college, was very concern every time that she had to speak in public. We always gave her another responsibility like do the quizzes so we just gave her an small part of the speech. With the pass of the time she started to feel more secure speaking in front of the audience until she overcome that problem ant the end of the all.

To sum up, working in a team is better than working independently. A team work helps students to learn from each other, they could do the job faster and if anyone has any difficulty could be overcome it by working together.

In a group could be different potentials.
Being in a group could be different potentials.

We also safe time
We also save time

For instance there are some students that are afraid to delivery speeches
For instance there are some students who are afraid to delivery speeches

if anyone has any difficulty could be overcome it by working together.
if anyone who has any difficulty could overcome it by working together.

Sentence: Some of them are easy to do but the majority of them are too complicated that sometimes one student cannot develop well the work alone .
Description: The fragment majority of them is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: My classmate Elisa was always is charge of reviewing the material.
Description: The fragment was always is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace always with adjective

we worked very hard to finished before the deadline.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and finished

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: