Is It More Important To Be Able To Work With A Group Of People On A Team Or To Work Independently? Use Reasons And Specific Examples To Support Your Answer.

In the competitive world, a work is a very essential need as it earns money to us. Every person has his/her unique skills of working, some people prefer to work in a group and other people prefer to work independently, both styles have its own benefits. From my vintage point, working in a group of people is a very immense for the following reasons.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that one can learn interpersonal skills from the group task. Indeed, these skills play an important role at work place, as every co-operation and multi-national companies ask an employee to work in a group and that’s why they arrange group task during an interview. In order to acquire knowledge of basic skills like leadership, cooperation, giving respect to other candidate’s ideas, finishing task under pressure in a given period etc., working in a group is an incredibly essential. The group work is more efficient and established way of accomplishing company’s goal. One can gain information about weak and strong area of his/ her ability and can learn from other person’s behavior like communication skill, personality development, attitude, social skills etc. These skills would not able gain if one works solely. Hence, a group work is a pool of education.

Another reason that deserves some words is that cooperation is the main benefit of a group work. Its old saying that ”two heads are always better than one”. When more than one-person work on a project, the burden of the work divide equally among all, so it more likely to finish early than a single person task. A vivid example can be given to shed a light on the subject is my own example. When I was in a Pharmacy school, I participated in the group project of pediatric patients. We had limited time to finish the task, but all members were cooperative and hardworking. I would not able to finish my task as I did not know how to do statistical calculation of the observations, luckily, my group member helped me and we submitted it on time. Without cooperation, I would have waste my time and grades. Apparently, group work helps to build relationship and communication network. Thus, the group work is a very effective tool.

The noteworthy interesting research conducted in my country India shows that seventy-five percentage people prefer to work in a group because they think it helps to motivate and brings feeling of competition. While working alone is tedious and boring task where one cannot have fun and excitement.

In the conclusion, I would firmly prefer to work in a group in order to develop interpersonal skills and to get help from my classmates to chase my goal. Everyone should learn to work in a group because it’s a demand of a job market.

so it more likely to finish early than a single person task.
so it is more likely to finish early than a single person task.

is tedious and boring task
is a tedious and boring task

Sentence: Without cooperation, I would have waste my time and grades.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and waste