Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Working is a huge part of our life. It is still debating whether it is more important to work in a team or independently. I am firmly convinced that it is of greater importance to be able to work with a group of people on a team. Herein, I am going to explain my reasons.

To start with, I sustain that being part of a group is more rewarding because a collaborative staff is likely to achieve higher results as plans, evaluations and decisions are judged and weighted by more persons. The capacity of one worker, even of the most talented, can not be paragoned to the alliance of a working group. For example, during my master thesis preparation, I collaborated with a PhD student and we have been able to reach an higher result as we put together our different expertise in the biomedical field. On one hand, he helped me with the analytical part; on the other, I evaluated the chemical reaction we set up to check whether an interaction beween the two protein unders investigation occurred or not.

Besides, co-working makes the atmosphere on the job much more relaxed and enjoyable given that, you can make a joke or have a brief talk with a colleague during the coffee break. I believe that, when one works alone, it is easier to get stressed. Instead, when you are part of a work team, you can look for advices and help. For instance, when I started my job in Pharma, I have been trained by one of my colleagues to handle change control requests as well as validation reports. He gave me assistance in passing through the process and as a result we have increased our performances.

Another point in favor of working with a team, is that you share the responsability of the job with your colleagues. In reason of this, in case something doesn't come as expected, the failure won't be attributed exclusively to you.

In conclusion, three are the main motifs for which it is preferable working in a group: the chance to learn more and to pass through projects in a more critical manner, the possibility to have fun and increase our soft skills and finally the fact that we are not the only ones in charge of our work.

Sentence: The capacity of one worker, even of the most talented, can not be paragoned to the alliance of a working group.
Error: paragoned Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On one hand, he helped me with the analytical part; on the other, I evaluated the chemical reaction we set up to check whether an interaction beween the two protein unders investigation occurred or not.
Error: unders Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: beween Suggestion: between

Sentence: Another point in favor of working with a team, is that you share the responsability of the job with your colleagues.
Error: responsability Suggestion: responsibility

Double check spelling errors.