It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts

That the concepts and ideas play crucial role in making facts is an undeniable fact. Teaching concepts or ideas instead of facts in the school has recently been the topic of debate among experts. Because it is important to determine learning which of them can help the students to educate better. Should officials realize the importance of the learning concepts and ideas they will ponder over it much more scrupulously.

I do believe that it is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than learning facts and these are my justifications. To begin with, understanding concepts let students to learn other things easier, and they can create facts by their own. Because understanding ideas and concepts open the mind and strengthen their imagination, for example by understanding the concept of the gravity in the physics the students can find solution for all kinds of the problems in this field and they do not need to memorize the solution for each specific problem.

The second reason why I advocate this point of view lies in the fact that the kids and students can learn facts by their own; there are many resources available in the Internet or as written books in the libraries. On the contrary, an expert should explains the ideas and concepts for students because they are not sensible and easy to learn as facts.

Finally, learning concepts and ideas can help students to learn facts better and memorize them easily. For instance, by learning the concept behind a math or physic formula the students do not need to memorize it, however they can make the formula by the concept of it whenever they need.

Having discussed the issue from this point of view I would rather look at it from another perspective as well. The facts are the reality of the life, they tell the truth of life, the fact is the thing that you can see by your eyes or you can hear and feel it. The concept or idea can be untrue hence you should turn it into a fact to prove the truth of it.

By taking all above-mentioned arguments into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about the issue. Underestimating the significance of the ideas in our life is not logical. Attending to this issue meticulously contributes to helping children to understanding the ideas and concepts, and can improve several aspects of their education.

students can find solution for all kinds of the problems
students can find solutions for all kinds of the problems

an expert should explains the ideas and concepts
an expert should explain the ideas and concepts

No. of Words: 403 while No. of Different Words: 185

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.