It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.

Education in our lives in the most important aspect. It determines our success and social level. Some people prefer to gain information via browsing facts, others believe that understanding ideas and concepts is more important. Highly deliberating over the issue, I built my own point of view. I believe that understanding concepts in much more important. And I will support my opinion with reasons in the following passage.

To begin with, relying on the concepts enables us to switch our thinking way to more creative and productive one. On the other hand, depending on the existent facts limits our brains and keep us away from any new inventions or exploration. For instance, when man invented aviation, He throw away many facts and myths related that man couldn’t fly because he is heavier than earth. Eben Fernas concluded his concept by observing birds. He noticed than birds in heavier than air, and they can fly though. The same odd idea keeps thriving over time. And it ended up accomplishing a great dream which changed the history’s face, when the first flight took place by efforts of wright brothers. Therefore, understanding concepts enables us to think creatively, and reach ideas and facts that never reached before. That is why understanding concepts is more important than learning facts.

Furthermore, understanding concepts enables us to be competitive in all life fields. Because concepts are the origin of facts. Take math concepts for an example, ten years ago , when I was preparing to the final math test, at the high school. I tended to understand the facts behind every math problem. And that helped me a lot. Because I was able to answer every single question in the exam, even though it was extremely tough. Understanding concept made me compete well with my fellow students and surpassed them readily. This story taught me how important understanding concepts is.

To sum up, I concluded that understanding concepts ins more beneficial than learning facts. By strong base of concepts we can compete more effectively and be more creative to discover new treasures that never been known before. So why don’t we all unleash our imagination and think freely depending on our strong concepts.

Education in our lives in the most important aspect.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

He throw away many facts
He throws away many facts

new treasures that never been known before.
new treasures that have never been known before.