Leaders like John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King have made important contributions to the people of the United States. Name another world leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Since the dawn of humanity, the world have been faced several leaders from various countries all around the world like John F, Kennedy and Martin Luther King form Unites States of America and other leaders from other countries like Nelson Mandela from South Africa who is the epitome of freedom, peace and persistence for all people on our little planet, Earth. I, personally, have a great penchant to Nelson Mandela, who was the president of South Africa for a long time, and I admire him due to the qualities he had during his long life when he was alive. I explicate my reasons why he was a great leader in next paragraphs.

First of all, we all know that he had been fighting against discrimination in his country and also all around the globe conspicuously. When he was just a young man he announced his ideas and notions that there is no different between black-skin people as well as whit-skin humans, because they are all the same in every aspects of their life, whether mentally or physically. Although, we can see remnant traces of discrimination nowadays, because of Nelson Mandela and other thoughtful people’s activities,discrimination is nearly disappeared among the nations, at least developed countries. He spent about half of his life in jail as a political prisoner due to his beliefs. But he did not forget his great ideas. Even in today’s world, many people are being inspired by his speeches about freedom.

Second of all, he was the president of South Africa for several years, amending so many crucial and vital factors of the country, related to people’s welfare and well-being, three of which are, increasing serenity and equanimity, augmenting the sense of confidence especially for black-skin people, and teaching them to have perseverance for their purposes.Mandela, therefore, broadened humans mind and established a new age in the history of his territory and even the world.

As a conclusion, apart from what was mentioned above, there are several other reasons that make Nelson Mandela as one the prominent leaders of our world who had a free spirit and despite of the fact that, that day’s government opposed him, he remained powerful and told the world about his ideas of social equality for humans without any fear, no matter what is the color of their skin. These are many reasons that show he was and still is one of the greatest leaders of our world.

as one the prominent leaders
as one of the prominent leaders