Library and Internet are two main sources of information. Which of two do you think is better? Support your opinion with reasons.

Library and Internet are the two main important sources of getting knowledge and information. In my view its better to find information on the internet than in a library. This is because vast information , easy accessible and uptodate information on internet.

Firstly, on internet we are able to get vast information about a particular subject unlike in a library in which we can able to get only limited information about any topic. For example , I was doing a research on incidence of dental caries in non smokers . During my research i was able to get only limited information from the books of library but from internet i obtain very vast and detailed knowledge of the subject.

Secondly,Information on internet is easy accessible to every student and moreover it saves time of the person for visiting library. Whereas on internet a person can get detailed information of the subject while sitting at home.

Thirdly,on internet we can get uptodate knowledge about what is happening in the world. For example as i am in health field i come to know about research work , new discoveries , latest technologies from the internet and its not possible to get this information in the library.
Lastly i want to say that as library and internet are both important sources of internet and both has its own pros and cons but from internet we can get better information as compared to library.

because vast information , easy accessible and uptodate information on internet.
because of vast information , easy access and updated information on internet.

we can able to get only limited information
we are able to get only limited information

its not possible to get this information in the library.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to its and not

Sentence: This is because vast information , easy accessible and uptodate information on internet.
Error: uptodate Suggestion: update

Sentence: Thirdly,on internet we can get uptodate knowledge about what is happening in the world.
Error: uptodate Suggestion: update

Minimum 250 words wanted.