Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Museums are an important part of any place. It contains so many things that represent and define the culture of that place. There are so many reasons why people visit museums, but I will talk about the two important one of them.

The main reason is that people learn about the place, that they visit, through the museums. In museum, you could find information and actual parts of different era, and how people live at that time. This makes it so easy to anybody to understand the place that he visited. I will use myself as an example, Before seven years I came to live in the United States, and I knew nothing about America history at that time. I remember that I visited so many museums in California, where I lived at that time. I learned a lot of information about America history and culture without reading any book. From my personal experience I could say that people learn so much by visiting a museum, sometimes more than reading an entire book about that place.

Second, I believe that people visit museum because it bring a lot of fun. So many people visit museums each day, they are different in their ages, education, hoppies; but all of them spent a very nice time and having fun when they finish their visit. For instance, before three months, I went in a vacation to New York with my family. We were seven people, my husband, my two daughters, I, my friend and her husband and their lovely sun. We visited Gogenham museum in New York. Even though we are different in ages, but all of us had a great fun there. Actually, we planned to go for couple hours and we end up staying in that museum until the closing time, which was after six hours from our arrivel. My daughter loved to talk about what she learn in school about America history and she was glad that she saw some parts of that history by her eye. As you could see, you could have a lot of fun in museum and the time pass without noticing that.

In conclusion, there are so many reasons that could be why people visit the museum when they travel to a new place, but the most important ones is that they could learn a lot of information about that place just by visiting a museum, also, they will have fun there. That’s why I encourage people to visit museums more often and countries should spend more money to make better museums.

because it bring a lot of fun.
because it brings a lot of fun.

but all of them spent a very nice time and having fun
but all of them spent a very nice time and had fun

before three months,
three months ago,

but the most important ones is that
but the most important one is that

Sentence: So many people visit museums each day, they are different in their ages, education, hoppies; but all of them spent a very nice time and having fun when they finish their visit.
Error: hoppies Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Actually, we planned to go for couple hours and we end up staying in that museum until the closing time, which was after six hours from our arrivel.
Error: arrivel Suggestion: arrival