Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that dially homework is necessary for students? Use specifik reason and detail to support your answer.

Homework is assigment which students do in their home in order to repeat subject from their teacher. Accordingly many teachers give homework to students to repeat their subject. However, some people think homework is not unimportant to students because they cannot do their hobby to develope their skill. Pesonaly i think homework is necessary to students in order to get more information about their subject in school. Therefore i will compare these opinion to support my answer.

From the one side, many teachers give homework to students in order to study over again in their home. Housework supllyes many advantages to students in order to evaluate their lesson . Afterwars, they can get more information and develope their education in school. Housework can make students easy to understand about their lesson. Therefore students have accustumed to studyin their school. For instance, My tacher gives me a homework with my friends, and i get more knowledge because i have to read many books to do my homework. Homework has many benefits to students in order to habituate them to study and find much information about their lesson.

From the other side, some people think homework is unimportan to students because they cannot do their hobby to develope their skill, because of that many students complain motive which they have many homeworks to do and not be able to socialization with their environment. Subsequently students spent more time in their home to do their homework and they fell bored about their lesson, for example, My brother likes football to developes his skill, but he cannot do his hobby because he has many Homework. Homework somestime make students lazy to study and make them difficult to develope their hobby.

To conclude i prefer with menner teachers give homework to students to develope their education and get much knowledge from do their homework, but teachers should know how many homework to students to do, because students also need activity in their environment.

to repeat their subject.
to repeat their subjects.

many students complain motive
many students complain motivations

not be able to socialization with their environment.
not be able to socialize with their environment.

Sentence: Homework is assigment which students do in their home in order to repeat subject from their teacher.
Error: assigment Suggestion: assignment

Sentence: However, some people think homework is not unimportant to students because they cannot do their hobby to develope their skill.
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Housework supllyes many advantages to students in order to evaluate their lesson .
Error: supllyes Suggestion: supplies

Sentence: Afterwars, they can get more information and develope their education in school.

Sentence: Therefore students have accustumed to studyin their school.
Error: studyin Suggestion: studying
Error: accustumed Suggestion: accustomed

Sentence: For instance, My tacher gives me a homework with my friends, and i get more knowledge because i have to read many books to do my homework.
Error: tacher Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: From the other side, some people think homework is unimportan to students because they cannot do their hobby to develope their skill, because of that many students complain motive which they have many homeworks to do and not be able to socialization with their environment.
Error: unimportan Suggestion: unimportant

Sentence: Subsequently students spent more time in their home to do their homework and they fell bored about their lesson, for example, My brother likes football to developes his skill, but he cannot do his hobby because he has many Homework.
Error: developes Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Homework somestime make students lazy to study and make them difficult to develope their hobby.
Error: somestime Suggestion: sometime

Sentence: To conclude i prefer with menner teachers give homework to students to develope their education and get much knowledge from do their homework, but teachers should know how many homework to students to do, because students also need activity in their environment.
Error: menner Suggestion: manner