Many teachers assign homework to students every day Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Education system is changing. Although some people believe that homework for students plays a key role in training system, others think that daily homework has wasted students’ time; they can increase their speed of learning without that. I agree with the former on which class-work tasks is an essential for learners.

First, practicing day in day out makes possible a conception to become deep-rooted. This is because of this fact that people have to repeat conceptions, lessons, or objects in order to send them in the long term memory. Hence, students should restate their courses day-to-day...

if geographic needs to review three times, physics problems take time to solve twenty times or more
if geographic needs to review in three times, physics problems take time to solve in twenty times or more

if pupils gain knowledge how to do their tasks
if pupils gain knowledge on how to do their tasks

Sentence: Specifically, some conceptual courses such as physic and mathematic require much more perseverance than other ones.
Error: mathematic Suggestion: No alternate word