Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are.

Nowadays, television is a common appliance in a house and it is a great source of entertainment for people. Many companies use this merit for advertising their products. As a result, it is an ongoing debate about whether advertisements make products seem much better than really are or not. Although a few numbers of advertisements implement truthfulness for introducing products, in my view, most of the times advertisements overstate the benefits and applications of products in order to attract audiences and convince them to buy products. In the following I will state my reasons for my choice.

The first aspect that deserves to be outlined is that some advertisements particularly consider children as a target and they broadcast between children's program in order to absorb them. In other side, most of the young children are not mature enough to identify what they see are concert with truth or not which results in some problem for them. For example, my nephew is five years old and he likes watching Television a lot. One day he saw an advertising that one person by wearing a jacket can fly which is not true, but he wanted to do that stunt on his room's window. Thus advertisements have a direct effect on children and they do not know how to react to these programs and they just do what they see and hear.

Second, the aims of many companies are to absorb more people to their products by fancy and charming advertisements. In fact, people get inaccurate information about products and they are not able to see and distinguish the disadvantages of products. For instance, television broad casted an advertisement about a curling hair device last years which curled hair easily. Thus I bought it and I understood that it was not work good and advertisement deceived me.

Last but not least, advertisements have a bad influence on eating habits of people and causes to establish some unappropriated alimentary habits among children.

In nut shell, I strongly congruent that television uses facilities for showing products perfects and without considering the defects of them just for achieving monetary benefits. Therefor we should try to search about products and not to decide about them just based on advertisements.

that it was not work
that it was not working
that it did not work

advertisements have a bad influence on eating habits of people and causes to establish
advertisements have a bad influence on eating habits of people and cause to establish