Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Our neighbors are an important part of our lives. Some times, we see them and spend time with them more than family members. Although a good neighbor most have many good qualities but at least he should have those two qualities to consider as a good one.

First, a good neighbor should be a respectful person. When people respect each other, nobody would fight or hurt. For example, before five years, I lived in a two stories apartment’s complex. I lived in a second floor. My down stairs neighbor was so noisy, dirty, and disrespectful person. Once, he had a party in the middle of the week, with high music and noise; I tried to talk to him so politely, but he yelled on me and pushed me out of his place. After that, I just moved from that complex, even though it was nice and near my work, I couldn’t stand living near that neighbor any more. As you could see, living near disrespectful neighbor could affect your live negatively.

Second, a good neighbor most be a friendly one. When your neighbor act nicely and be friendly with you, you will like the neighborhood that you live in and you will do more good thing to your community in turn. For instance, I found a good work in another state, but the main problem was I have nobody at that state. I decided to take that work; so, we, my two daughters and I, moved to that state. I rent a house there. My neighbor was an old lady; she was so friendly and polite. She invited me to her house and become my best friend after that. She used to tell me that she will be my mother and she asked my daughters to call her grandmother. I felt happier and more comfortable by living near her; I was doing great in my work as a pharmacist,and my work was in the same community that I live in. From my personal experience I could say that living near a friendly neighbor could affect positively on your live and work, and make you a happier person.

In conclusion, although there are so many qualities that a good neighbor should have, but he should be a respectful and a friendly to be called a good one. That’s why all people should act and behave with more respect and friendliness with their neighbors; in this way there will be no more fighting among neighbors.

before five years,
five years ago,

neighbor was so noisy, dirty, and disrespectful person
neighbor was so noisy, dirty, and disrespectful

When your neighbor act nicely and be friendly with you
When your neighbors act nicely and are friendly with you

but the main problem was I have nobody at that state.
but the main problem was that I have nobody at that state.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: