Neighbours are the people who live near us In your opinion what are the qualities of a good neighbour Use specific details and examples in your answer

Neighbours are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbour? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Neighbors are important part of our daily life.I think ,they are the root of socialization process . To make it clear,socailzation is the propcess developed from people interaction with each other.Whatever we are, families or singles ,we always looking for a good place to live .Which has nice neighborhood ,suitable house for us and most important looking for good neighbors. This will influence our decision either moving or strat looking for another area. Therefor,in my opinion the quality of good neighbor should be those are :respectful,friendly and helpful.

The first quality that ...

Respect is very important aspect
Respect is a very important aspect

he never make noices
he never makes noices

For example ,the friendly neighbor always welcoming you and greeting you
For example ,the friendly neighbor are always welcoming you and greeting you

if you have neighbors who are estimate us
if you have neighbors who are respectable

Sentence: To make it clear,socailzation is the propcess developed from people interaction with each other.Whatever we are, families or singles ,we always looking for a good place to live .Which has nice neighborhood ,suitable house for us and most important looking for good neighbors.
Error: propcess Suggestion: process
Error: socailzation Suggestion: localization

Sentence: This will influence our decision either moving or strat looking for another area.
Error: strat Suggestion: start

Sentence: The first quality that good neighbor should have is to be respectful.Respect is very important aspect .For my personal experience ,recently, I moved from my previous lovely house and neigborhood,and I had there two neighbors .One of them respect my property which means never invade my personal space or use my garden.
Error: neigborhood Suggestion: neighborhood

Sentence: Also,he never make noices and maintain the peace of quite enviroment .While ,the other one ,she was very noicy,she made several parties and used loud music long hours late to the night.
Error: noices Suggestion: noises
Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment
Error: noicy Suggestion: noisy

Sentence: We have to notice that ,our neighbors are those people who live next door ,those who spend years sharing them all enviromental conditions .The bad or nice wheather .Shopping from the same stores in the neiborhood .Basically ,we see them more than our friends or our relatives .
Error: wheather Suggestion: whether
Error: enviromental Suggestion: environmental
Error: neiborhood Suggestion: neighbor

Sentence: This characterstic creat peace ,safe and strong coummunity .
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: characterstic Suggestion: characteristic
Error: coummunity Suggestion: community

Sentence: We need helpful neighbor in our daily life.Not always your relative or your friends can help or ready to support you .Sometimes in special conditions ou need your neighbor .
Error: ou Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Either call my friend who lives fiftieen miles away from their school or call my neighbor who his sons with them and lives three miles from the school.Of course, I called my neighbor to go and take care of them. neighbors are the first important people who help us in those hard situation .
Error: fiftieen Suggestion: fifteen

No. of Words: 544 350 //less content wanted

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.