One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them take a part time job

Parents have a heavy responsibility towards their children, as they have the first and the most profound effect on their children`s characters. In addressing the issue of preparing teenage children for their adult life, I firmly agree with the statement that one of the best ways for parents to do so, is to encourage their children to take a part-time job. The following paragraphs hold the main reasons for having such a viewpoint.

The first reason coming to mind is that if teenage children do a part-time job, they become more responsible about what they do and how they manage their time. Time management is a crucial ability in adult life, as adults need to have balance between their job, and their personal life, like: household tasks, their children related stuff, and other personal tasks out of job environment. Teenagers, during the time they have to do a part-time job and study, would also have a chance of practicing time management. If a teenager is accustomed to such situation, he is also more likely to handle his day time in a way that he can do his job and be a well-mannered parent at home as well.

Another reason to take into consideration is, such jobs provide teenage children with an opportunity to become fully or partially economically independent. This can be a good practice for their future life as they learn how to manage their budget, what to buy and when to buy it, and this way, not to ask others for money, but in turn, spend their money more logicallly. This can help them a lot in their adulthood, as they can not rely on others financially and they have to have a control over their money while having different expenditures.

To make it short, taking part time jobs is one of the best opportunities a teenage children can be provided with and parents should definitely encourage them to do that. It has a lot to offer to the teenage children, in terms of both time and budget management, which are crucial abilities in adult life.

Sentence: Parents have a heavy responsibility towards their children, as they have the first and the most profound effect on their childrens characters.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children

Sentence: This can be a good practice for their future life as they learn how to manage their budget, what to buy and when to buy it, and this way, not to ask others for money, but in turn, spend their money more logicallly.
Error: logicallly Suggestion: logically