People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).

Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Education is a precious asset which any one can not be stolen. Now a days most of the students are joining the universities to just get a graduate certificate with which they assume they will acquire a high professional job. But in my view, I think that by attending the college or the university we not only get the knowledge but also the we are familiar with the people around us and get the opportunity to understand the society.

Firstly we cannot only gain the theoretical knowledge but also the practical knowledge by attending the college. Now a days there are many programs offering the online classes by the professors but among all the variety of classes the face to face classes by attending the college can solve many of the doubts in the topic and the can be remember for a long time if we do the practicals.one of my own experience is when I was in the college I took some of the online classes in physics I was not at all clear with the topic again I took the appointment with the professor to clear that doubts he explained me the topic in the lab with experiment which not only cleared all my doubts but also remembered the topic till date.

Next, if u attend the college you get an opportunity to make friends and have the combined studies which will be very helpful to increase the knowledge and and share your knowledge and ideas with others which is also helpful for the interviews in further life. By attending college we can also familiar with society people.

All in all I prefer to attending college for the over al development in the life and for the future.

we not only get the knowledge but also the we are familiar with the people around us
we not only get the knowledge but also get familiar with the people around us

and the can be remember for a long time
and the can be remembered for a long time

we can also familiar with society people.
we can also be familiar with society people.

Sentence: Next, if u attend the college you get an opportunity to make friends and have the combined studies which will be very helpful to increase the knowledge and and share your knowledge and ideas with others which is also helpful for the interviews in further life.
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and and

Sentence: All in all I prefer to attending college for the over al development in the life and for the future.
Error: al Suggestion: No alternate word