People should stick to their dream even though it is difficult to become true or a practical one.

Dreams are the objectives of our lives, in order to achieve the goals, people try their best to make progress day by day. Some people hold that sticking to one's dream is the most valuable business no matter what the dream is. For my experience so far, I am strongly inclined to the idea that we should exam our dream before we start to work on it.

Due to the different backgrounds and information one is exposed to, every individual has the specific, unique goals of future. Unfortunately, not all of them are beneficial to the world. For example, some people put making money in the first priority in their life no matter what the approaches are. They may make a lot of fortune by gambling or money laundering which are illegal. People should not obsessed with this kind of dream, putting themselves in danger and dark future.

On the other hand, making progress for aims that are advantageous to the development of the world is encouraged. In the past, black people used to have no human rights and served as products to sell to wealthy family to do intensive labor work. There was an inspiring speech delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King called "I Have a Dream", he changed the way people viewed black people and aroused public's attention the issue of world peace. It was actually ridiculous to mention human rights for black people in the past, however, he successfully did it with a fearless heart. He followed his heart and insisted on his dream of decreasing the racist discrimination. This is a solid evidence of how powerful one's dream is. People should never look down on others' dreams because they might be the crucial moment of improving our society.

In conclusion, people should stick to the dreams that can make the world a better place. However, those improper daydreaming goals are not appreciated and also a waste of time. With the strong mind of just only one human, modern society has improved into a place of less unfairness. People should not give up their dreams even if they face a lot of obstacles and difficulties. Eventually, the strong resolution will beats the hardships and the persistence will leads people to the ultimate result, which is the chance to change the world.

the strong resolution will beats the hardships and the persistence will leads people
the strong resolution will beat the hardships and the persistence will lead people

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to argue 'even though it is difficult to become true or a practical one.'